Friday, August 8, 2014

The Beginnings of Mumbo Jumbo



So here goes nothing. My first blog post. I had another blog in the past, but decided I wanted to change directions since my life has changed drastically since that last blog. 

First let me tell you a bit about what this new blog will consist of. I love Pinterest (follow me at kateyburgs) and Etsy so I want to share my own attempts at Pinterest ideas and Etsy findings. I have come up with a few good ideas on my own and have twisted some of the others into something that works best for me. Isn’t that what it’s all about? Making something that works for someone else, work for you? I love to share ideas, recipes, humor stories of my life, and my love of photography (even though I think I suck at it).

So now what about me? Where do I begin? I am a thirty fo…something year old mom to a 2 year old little girl, named Metta and a wonderful and generous husband named, Kristian. And the three of us live in a house on the West side of Cleveland, Ohio with 2 cats, a dog, and of course with some fish thrown in. 

My life is hectic to say the least. Kristian and I both work full time jobs outside the home and we car pool together on our way to work. Which to say the least, sucks big hairy you know what’s when I makes my commute to work more than an hour and a half one way. 

Anywho, I work in the Legal Finance field and my husband is in the Sales/Marketing/Customer Service field. I love my job and for those of you that are stay at home moms, good for you! And I mean that in the truest sense. I tried the stay at home thing for 9 months and I was ready to pull my hair out. Bravo you SAHMs! You’re my heroes!

I have sometimes very sick and dry sense of humor so bear with me. I honestly don’t try to offend anyone, it’s just the way that God made me. He must have given me an extra twist with me when he was done. So if you read something here that you don’t like or if you feel its offensive, please don’t take it to heart. 

Now that you know what this blog will contain, I hope you can relate and want to follow along this mumbo jumbo of words that come spilling out of my fingertips as I click away at the keyboard. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me at houseofrosesblog@gmail.com.

You can also follow me on the twatter @houseofroses

Thanks for reading! 

Katey B

No comments:

Post a Comment